- The Standard Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase and supply of the retreat product save as set out below. In the event of any conflict between the Standard Terms and Conditions and these Retreat Cancellation Terms, the Retreat Cancellation Terms shall take precedence.
- We will endeavour to supply all aspects of the retreat product as advertised. However, you accept and agree that we may alter the nature and/or elements of the retreat product without notice to you at any time. We will deliver the retreat in a manner and form substantially similar to that advertised.
- Subject to clauses 5 and 6 below, deposits are non-refundable.
- You may cancel your booking to attend the retreat at any time. However, any deposits paid up to the date of cancellation will be forfeit, regardless of the reason for your cancellation. This reflects our costs and expenditure in holding your booking and our costs in hiring venues, ordering catering, refreshments and other elements of the retreat product and experience for which costs are incurred up front.
- We are under no obligation to find a replacement customer to attend the retreat. However, should we be able to fill your cancelled place we may in our discretion repay a portion of any deposit payment made by you.
- There may be circumstances beyond our control that lead the retreat product to be cancelled or postponed.
- Where the retreat product is postponed, you will be offered the opportunity to continue with your attendance on the rearranged date and will be informed of any other changes to the product and costs arising at that time before you confirm your wish to continue your attendance. Should you not wish to attend on the rearranged date, you will be refunded all payments you have made less £50 to reflect our administrative costs and expenses.
- Where the retreat is cancelled, you will be notified as soon as possible and refunded all payments you have made towards the retreat, less £50 to reflect our administrative costs and expenses.
Sign up to our weekly newsletter
Inspiring women to move more by changing their relationship with exercise and demystifying the steps to optimal health and fitness in your 30s and beyond.