I’m excited to announce that a NEW 10-day Breaking Ballet challenge has arrived!
After so many of you saw results with the 5-Day Ballet Abs Challenge, I wanted to bring you a bigger challenge! It is still just 15 minutes a day, but this time we are going for longer. If you are yet to give a challenge a go, I can’t wait for you to experience it…free workouts, community support and tools to keep you on track.
During this 10-day challenge you can expect to:
- Create the habit of daily exercise.
- Find your lower abdominals.
- Build strength and tone.
- Improve your posture.
- Improve your mind and body connection.
- Receive support and encouragement every step of the way.
I know how hard it is to find the time to exercise with a family, work, chores and everything else us women are juggling at any given moment. But you CAN find 15 minutes a day and I want to show you how to do that.
This challenge is going to be the start of something special for you. A new mind set around your body and exercise. It doesn’t have to be all or nothing. You can see great results doing just 15 minutes a day and I guarantee you will FEEL amazing too. I will show you how easy this can be during this free challenge.
“ So many ladies have seen amazing results doing these ballet workouts for just 15 minutes a day from the comfort of their own home. I can’t wait for you to experience that same feeling.”
- The challenge is totally FREE.
- No dance experience is necessary. The workouts are suitable for dancers and non-dancers.
- 10 days, 15 minute workout per day. No equipment required. Just find a space at home and follow along.
- A link to the workouts will be sent direct to your inbox for each of the 10 days.
- You will improve your strength, flexibility, posture, tone and balance and be amazed at the results you experience.
- I am on hand every day to guide you and answer any questions you may have.
The challenge is designed for busy women just like you. So the workouts are quick and effective. By the end of the 10 days you will feel stronger, more flexible, you will stand taller and most importantly you will have found consistency. You will have a completely different outlook on workout regimes and how easy it can be to prioritise your health and wellbeing.
Here is a peak at the 10-day challenge schedule:
You are going to LOVE these workouts, which are going to strengthen and tone your arms, legs, butt and abs.
Sign up NOW to receive your Challenge Guide that gives you everything you need to know to kick-start your fitness during this challenge.
CLICK HERE to sign up!
See you soon!
P.S. Working out is so much more fun when we do it together. Whilst you will have the opportunity to meet many amazing women inside the Facebook Group for this challenge, why not invite your friends to join in too? Just share a link to this blog post and invite them to join you in finding your ballet muscles!
Join the BBackstage Waitlist HERE.
Sarah is the founder of Breaking Ballet, a unique fitness course using classical technique. Click here to find out more.
CATEGORIES: #ballet #balletfitness #balletnewbies #balletstory #balletworkout #beginnersballet #breakingballet #freeworkout #freebie #freefitness #freetraining